1. How do I purchase a Wally Winder™?
Click on ‘shop’ from the main page, choose quantity and click ‘add to cart’ and follow the instructions. Alternatively click on ‘Store’ at the top of the main page and then click on the photo of the Wally Winder™
2. How can I be sure your payment method is secure?
We use Stripe (https://stripe.com/au) to process all credit card payments. Stripe was voted the best online credit card processing solution by Business News Daily. Safe and secure payment processing. (http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/8065-best-online-credit-card-processor.html)
3. How much is postage & handling in Australia?
It costs $28.50 Australia wide including Country areas.
4. Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
We do at the moment as we use Australia Post to deliver the Wally Winder™. However, this may change if we use couriers in the future. This FAQ will be updated if that happens.
5. Will you ship the Wally Winder outside Australia?
Yes, depending on the destination Country. Please contact us BEFORE purchasing a Wally Winder™ so we can give you a postage quote and an estimated time of arrival, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. When will I receive my product?
Your Wally Winder will be dispatched within 48 hours of payment being received. Please allow seven days from date of posting for the arrival of your package. In the unlikely event of any delay, we will contact you via email and keep you updated with the progress of your order.
7. Can I track my order?
Once your order has been posted we will email you the tracking number with details of how to track it.
8. Does the price include GST?
Yes, the purchase price includes GST
9. How do I contact customer service?
email@example.com or 1300 604 704
10. Is the Wally Winder™ really made in Australia?
The Wally Winder™ is a 100% Australian Made product
11. What is the Wally Winder™ made of?
The Wally Winder™ is made of high grade steel* with an industrial powder coated finish (*the handle and handle bushes are moulded plastic)
12. Does the Wally Winder come with a guarantee?
The Wally Winder comes with a 5 year structural guarantee on all steel parts. Guarantee covers fair wear & tear. Any damage due to misuse, neglect or disassembling of the unit will void guarantee. Straptidy.com.au reserves the right to define ‘fair wear & tear’ & ‘misuse, neglect or disassembling’ on any damaged unit.
13. Do You Make a Wally Winder™ for Left Handed people?
Any wally winder can be converted to a left handed model by reversing the handle & spool